Droid Transfer 1.34 is application to Backup important Android Text Messages to PC, Restore Messages to your Phone, Save Messages as PDF and provide facility to transferring of music between phone and PC.
Droid Transfer 1.34 PC Overview:
This application provide facility for user to save its text messages whatsapp messages and other Android application. In Addition to, it save messages in PDF format. You can restore your messages from PC to android. Moreover,
it will also print out messages directly from the phone. Additionally, This application can Select and delete photos via PC. Furthermore, This application provide facility to transferring of music between phone and PC. It also syncing of your iTunes library to the Android device.
Download Droid Transfer 1.34 SetUp File for PC from here:
Droid Transfer 1.34 Crack Features:
- It can Copy call logs, contacts and calendars
- Transfer SMS and MMS messages from Android to PC
- Moreover, user can View and copy photos from Android to PC
- Additionally, Transfer music and sync iTunes library
- Select and delete photos via PC
System and Phone Requirements of
Droid Transfer 1.34 Crack:
- Its support all type of Android version
- Its support all type of Apple operating system
- Moreover, Its Supports Windows 10/ 8.1 / 8/ 7 / Vista / XP and Mac also.
- In addition to, It should Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor;
- 2 GHz or faster processor
- File size 7 MB
- HDD space according to your need
- 1GHz Processor
- Additionally, at least 500MB Ram is compulsory
- Moreover , it 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended*
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
Moreover, Please click the above download button to start downloading crack. Please let us know if you need any help in downloading the file. We will happy to help you out.If you need installation help then see this video.
Use of Droid Transfer 1.34 Crack:
How to use it?
- Download the app.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your PC
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.